The library exists primarily to support your information needs as students and faculty of this institution. Moreover, aside from our online research and database, you may now borrow books through ONLINE APPOINTMENT.
A. Borrowing of Library Material
- Please fill up the borrower’s form accurately.
- Google forms for the Online Appointment.
- Message us through this Facebook page “Rizal Memorial Colleges IBED” or “The Rizal Memorial Colleges, Inc.”
- The library staff will confirm your transaction schedule.
- For verification, please send us a photo/screenshot of your white enrollment form or any other proof of your current enrollment.
- Students may borrow books for a maximum of three (3) days only. The faculty may borrow books for the entire semester.
- Students may borrow a maximum of two (2) books at a time, while the faculty may borrow a maximum of five (5) books.
- Your online appointment will be sent to your e-mail address. Show a printout or screenshot of the appointment to the security guard at RMC Torres St. Gate.
- The security guard will inform the library staff about your online appointment. During the transaction, remain near the entrance, and wait.
- Bring your own ball pen for the borrower’s card signature.
- Borrowers assume full responsibility over the borrowed library materials.
B. Renewal of Library Materials
- Renewal of library materials is accepted through messaging our RMC Library page. The librarian will check your borrowed book/s for renewal.
- Since students may borrow books for a maximum of three (3) days only, borrowers must inform the librarian before the due date if they plan to renew the borrowed books to prevent penalty charges. If you fail to do so, we will automatically start counting fines.
C. Overdue materials
- Borrowers are expected to return all borrowed materials on schedule.
- Fees will be charged to overdue materials.
- Delinquent borrowers are not allowed to renew or borrow unless all library accounts are settled.
D. Return of Library Materials
- Message us through our RMC page when you want to return borrowed materials.
- Place your borrowed books in the Book Drop Box located at the New Building entrance. Do not return materials directly to the security guard or the library staff because we are enforcing safety protocols.
- All returned materials will be quarantined or remained untouched for 72 hours before checking in and made available for borrowing.
For spread virus prevention measures, access to materials that are often touched, such as magazines and newspapers, is currently denied to all.
With your cooperation, we can save lives. Stay safe, Rizalians!